<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14638187\x26blogName\x3dCALL+TO+DISCERNMENT\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://calltodiscernment.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://calltodiscernment.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3668006721206829503', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Call To Discernment

Calling Christians to Biblical Christianity. Christians must have discernment in all areas of life in this end time of deception, realizing also that American leadership of both political parties are leading us into the New World Order of the coming antichrist. Do not be conformed to this world. Rom. 12:2. Expose the deeds of darkness. Eph. 5:11. "He that is not zealous against error, is not likely to be zealous for truth." J.C. Ryle ----- [NEW AND IMPROVED BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION] 

June 05, 2016

12:52 PM - Personal Note

This blog has been running since August of 2005. Readership is low but has increased every year since inception. Of course my way of thinking will never be popular even among Christians. At times I've wondered if it was worth continuing but the encouragement of others has kept me going.

But the design is old and outdated. It badly needs updating for this age of multiple devices and ease of connecting. I have found no easy solution. I don't have sufficient code knowledge to update my template. I am very particular about the design as I hate wasted space and needless scrolling.

Though hundreds of blog ready templates are available they are pain to sift through trying to find what I want. So I will probably end up customizing a simple template the best I can.

This time of year I have very little free time to spend on such a task. Computer work can be so time consuming. It may not be until winter until I make a change. It just depends on the degree of difficulty I encounter. My plan is to create a new blog with a new name to continue on with this one which I will leave up. I still want to focus on news and views of the end times with discernment being top priority.

Labels:


Blogger Sue B said...

I love your blog and read it everyday. The format itself is outdated but the information is current. That's all that matters to me!!  


Post a Comment

© Steven Garren 2005 - Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader